2017- 2018 Miss Alabama Pageant Requirements and Forms
Each contestant must raise a minimum of $100 for the Children’s Miracle Network to compete in a Miss Alabama local pageant. If you compete in more than one local pageant, you must raise a minimum of $100 for each local pageant you enter up to a total of $500. Once you have raised a total of $500, you are not required to raise more money and can enter as many local pageants for which you qualify in the current pageant year. However, the $500 is just a minimum; you may raise more money for CMN if you wish to do so.
To administer the CMN fundraising, each contestant must do the following:
1. Create your personal web page on the CMN web site (see the CMN MAO Guide.pdf below for details).
2. Raise the required funds for CMN.
3. Print out proof of money raised to bring with you to the local pageant, or mail it in with your other paperwork. Your minumum CMN funds need to be posted to your CMN personal fundraising page before the day of the pageant. Checks should be made out to CMN (not the local pageant). Please try to avoid bringing a check with you the day of the pageant.
To enter a Miss Alabama Local Pageant the following items are required:
1. Contestant Resume
2. Contestant Platform Essay
3. Contract Acknowledgement (see link below)
4. Local Contract (contact each local pageant for their local contract)
5. Photo (contact each local pageant for their photo requirements)
6. Proof of Children’s Miracle Network fundraising (see Contract Acknowledgement)
Click on the links below to access the forms. Adobe Reader is needed to complete some of these forms. Please note that you cannot save the forms in Adobe Reader; any changes must be made at the time of completing the form. After completing the forms, print them, make copies, and use them to enter the local pageants. Please send six copies of the Contestant Resume and Contestant Platform Essay to the individual pageants you enter.